Re: [Foucault-L] Regimes of truth

Beatrice Hans book is a monograph-length examination of the coherence of
Foucault's notion of the historical a priori. She has a critical exchange
with Gary Gutting about that too.

Marc Djaballa's dissertation, published now as a book, is a comparative
examination of the a priori in Foucault and Kant.

There is a grad student at UChicago (can't remember the name... Finnish I
think) who is trying to use Robert Brandom's understanding of
rule-following to underwrite Foucault's notion of regimes of truth. I think
you can find some of his conference papers around the web.

--
Adam E. Leeds
Ph.D. Candidate