[Foucault-L] Lynne Cheney's book Telling the Truth

I've been trying to look for Lynne Cheney's book (Dick Cheney's wife)
Telling the Truth, where she assails Foucault, Derrida, and other
"postmodern intellectuals" for destroying the American university with
their skeptical extremism - the usual arguments of the culture wars. I
was told about it by a friend still in university studying the culture
wars. Apparently the discussion of them in the book is quite lengthy.
I had no idea someone so intimately associated with the Republican
party's upper echelons had anything to say about them directly. Does
anyone know where I can get a copy, for reference purposes?

Chathan Vemuri

900 58th Street
West Des Moines, IA 50266
chathan-vemuri@xxxxxxxxx