[Foucault-L] Re: Les rapports de pouvoir passent à l'intérieur des corps

and the advantage of saying 'power relations intersect within bodies' is that it maintain the link to the multiple and heterogeneous "stuff" from which power is made: i.e. it is this multiplicity and this heterogeneity that "intersect" within the body/bodies.

best - k