Re: [Foucault-L] quote

as far as I know, there has been no transcription of this lecture (nor of the discussions which followed it)

links to mp3s of the lecture and discussions are as follows

lecture: http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/VideoTest/foucault-cult1.ram
1st discussion: http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/VideoTest/foucault-cult2.ram
2nd discussion: http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/VideoTest/foucault-cult3.ram

if anyone knows of a transcript, could they let me know where to get my hands on it.

regards,
kevin.