[Foucault-L] Book on Foucault's History of Sexuality Volume I

Hi,

just wanted to alert list members that I have a new book out, entitled
Foucault's History of Sexuality Volume I, The Will to Knowledge. It is
part of Edinburgh University Press's series of Edinburgh Philosophical
Guides, and hence is primarily intended as a guidebook to the text for
students, but there's also quite a lot of new scholarship in there
too. In particular, I detail a lot of translation problems, and probe
various aspects of the text, such that I'd recommend anyone interested
in reading The Will to Knowledge closely to read it.

Here's the publisher webpage:
http://www.euppublishing.com/book/9780748648894

Thanks,
Mark