Mumblings re Kingdoms

Being neither all nor none (so far as it seems to me), it is perhaps
inappripriate to post the following. A superstituion of caution, perhaps.
Do people equater Foucault and Derrida? I'm particularly interested in the
association of the messianic and various extremes. "Kingdom", after F is of
course still Kingdom, juast as a dictatorship of the proletariot is still a
dictatorship. The good lie and cynical laugh (which still makes me
uncomfortable) eclipse in a kind of "hysterical shuffle" in which action,
implementawtion is forclosed in the radical extremes of the everyone and the
no one, and the messianic. In the mean time, institution-builders build
away in the formation of corporation, neither all, nor none, nor messiah.