Chomsky material

I have been told that Chomsky will sort out his stuff for inclusion on the
web - it takes time to stick it all there and sort things out. He has given
his agreement for me sticking some of his political stuff on site here and
he also freely waives copyright in the books he has published to date.

I thought the site I was plumbed into contained political and non-political
writings, through http://www.essex.ac.uk/law-human-rights (I can't check it
at the moment 'cos it's down again ;-().

I will be adding his E Timor info on this site and having them copied in the
USA. Most sites are maintained by *very* few people, so it takes time
to get things loaded....

peace
martin hogan