Posties and Political Activism: Info Request

Dear List members,

I'm currently working on a project which challenges the assumptions and
practices of traditional "Leftist" political organizing (and theorizing).
One strand of my work is to try and ascertain what the philosphical
underpinnings of "political activism" might be. The Big Question I would
like to pose might be: Is political activism possible without relying on
the language and practice of domination?

I've had twenty years of traditional organizing experience, and it's
amounted to little more than being involved with organizations which
claim to (re)present certain vaguely defined groups of people (the
masses, the working class etc). I'm hoping that my work might throw light
on healthier avenues of dis/organizing.

I will be taking from Foucault, Bataille, Nietzsche, Baudrillard, and
Deleuze & Guattari. Can any of you helpful souls in/out there point me in
the direction of texts, by or about the above, which might prove useful
to me?

Thanks in advance.

- Mark E Smith