Critique of Discipline and Punish

Let me introduce myself; I am Rob Urquhart, a Masters student in
Sociology at the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. I am
doing a M.A. in Sociology on AIDS in prisons. The project seeks to
examine how AIDS has been used as an additional form of control
within the prison environment of South Africa. I am trying to
incorporate Foucault's work into this analysis and therefore am
desparately looking for a critique of Foucault's Discipline and
Punish.
Any other suggestions in this regard would be much appreciated.
Thanks Rob.