Re: Re: New To List

I agree with Sam. Foucault did not work only in practical discourses, but
also about prisons (Sam department secretary is a kind of a panoptical
police), and about madness ( in universities?), also sexuality.
I'm printing a book with some interviews where MF says to italian journalists
that structuralism is NOT a french production because begun in eastern
occidental countries (Warsaw, etc), it is a french fashion!.
Market discourses, like a new global Leviathan.
Discover a new cheap novelist or philosopher, please handsome as possible,
with easy writing and nothing about Bosnia/Chechnia/Ruanda: thats the goal
of an actual editor. Meanwhile the whole world as a big market.

>From the far south,
---
Gregorio Kaminsky
gk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx