Re: Foucault/Baudrillard

On Thu, 20 Jul 1995, Sam Vagenas wrote:

> Looking for articles and books comparing and contrasting Baudrillard and
> Foucault or comments by Foucault on Baudrillard. Also if you have comments
> on the relationship between the thinkers. I am familiar with Forget
> Foucault by Baudrillard.
>
> Thanks.

Semiotext[e] ( i hope i got that right ) publishes a book by Baudrillard
with two titles: Forget Foucault and Forget Baudrillard... I don't
know... probably old news to you folks, but there are worderful
comparisons, theory-wise, in it.

r o b b m o n n

d r o n e d r o n e d r o n e d r o n e d r o n e d r o n e d r o n e d
r o n e d r o n e d r o n e d r o n e d r o n e d r o n e d r o n e d r o
n e d r o n e d r o n e d r o n e d r o n e d r o n e d r o n e d r o n e