Camille Paglia: Junk Bonds and Corporate Raiders

I have just finished reading Camille Paglia's essay _Junk Bonds and
Corporate Raiders: Academe in the Hour of the Wolf_. In this essay, which I
expect is fairly familiar to most, Paglia (in)directly attacks Foucault,
via a review of David M.Halperin's _One Hundred Years of Homosexuality_ and
John J. Winkler's _The Constraints of Desire_.

I am interested to know whether either of these scholars (or anyone else
for that matter) has responded to Paglia's criticisms - either on their own
or on Foucault's behalf.

I would be interested to hear people's thoughts on Paglia's
Foucault-bashing. Has it dented anyone's faith? (In a purely secular
sense.)

I realise this may be old news to many, but it's new to me.

Toby