Re: your mail

Regarding Foucault- I would suggest starting with his later books and
working your way backwards. Books such as 'The Foucault Effect', which
explores his theory of "governmentality" and the second and third volume
of The History of Sexuality. There are significant differences in the late
Foucault which one never discovers if they do not read beyond D&P or HoS.
By reading backwards, chronologically of course, I think the reasons behind
much of Foucault work becomes more evident.
The Foucault Reader is always a good entry point as well
enjoy