Re: deconstruction v. genealogy

This is in response to Erik Lindberg:

I have no problem with equating more or less deconstruction with genealogy
if deconstruction is open to the possibilities of power, apparatuses, and
institutions. While I acknowledge that the mid to late Foucault is more a
philosopher of differance, I think his emphasis on the overall picture
transcends at least what Derrida meant by deconstruction. Of course, this
word has been molested by popular culture. In terms of the late Foucault, I
must say that he takes on an increasingly anthropological emphasis with the
Care of the Self and discussion of ethics.