Re: F's incitement to confess

On Sun, 22 Oct 1995, dell bleekman wrote:

> I am interested in looking at Foucault's writings on 'confession' and
> 'incitement to confess' in regards to what transpires in many college
> composition classrooms.
>
> However, I'm unable to find in which source (or secondary) material this
> might be found. If you can help you may respond to me directly if it's
> not a useful thread for the list.
>
> Thanks very much.
>
> dell
> dbleekman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, I think this is a good thread for us (been awhile since we did any
"applied Foucault")

Say more about what you're working on. I know that some composition
people are using Foucault as something of a critical model, but are you
doing a Foucauldian analysis of the comp. classroom?

Erik

Erik D. Lindberg
Dept. of English and Comparative Lit.
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee