Re: F's incitement to confess

One of the places where Foucault talks about the confessional is in the
chapter entitled `The Incitement to Discourse' in THE HISTORY OF
SEXUALITY, VOL I.

Kevin D. Haggerty - haggerty@xxxxxxxxxxxx
University of British Columbia, Dept. of Anthropology/Sociology
6303 N.W. Marine Dr., Vancouver, B.C. Canada
V6T 1Z1 (604) 822-5421 (w) (604) 737-7297 (h)