Re: Foucault and journalism

I did not think I had any ideas on this question, but the comment below
triggered my memory: yes, of course the discussion of the invention of new
illegalities as a kind of journalism. but also check out the analytical
chapters, especially Foucault's in part II of
I PIERRE HAVING SLAUGHTERED ,.... His chapter elaborates on the journalism
of the day in a way that is also useful to get an analytical style of
analysis of the relationship between discourse/discursive practices and the
behavioral world of action that gets coded as nondiscursive.

beast switches,,
quetzil.