Re: Whiteness/(Subject & Power...)

but there is lurking and lurkers, which by no means = minority/nonwhite,
racialized alterity. so, Joe, tell me what kind of derridean spin you might
give to the lurker/lurking... (seriously playful question in derridean
geist;) since you mention voice, logos, what about the ear!? internet as
otiobiography?! (am just chuckling).... but seriously,

q.