Re: 'Actual past'

>bye bye. my next post will be regarding the question of race in the
>context of a Foucauldian analysis of pornography, that chloe brought up.
>Excellent question - hopefully it'll generate more productive discussion
>than the "actual past". I'm sorry I brought it up.

Ah, but I'm not. Although I didn't contribute (I'm still thinking about
relativism answers) I found it most interesting. For me it clarified??
some deep issues about Foucault's approach to discourse. I reckon the same
issues will come up again soon, even if you do try to change the subject.

Thanks for your contribution

Jim

Jim Underwood
Department of Information Systems phone +612 330 1831
University of Technology, Sydney fax +612 330 1807
PO Box 123,
BROADWAY 2007 e-mail: jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AUSTRALIA
http://linus.socs.uts.edu.au/~jim/