paglia vs foucault?

Hi all,
good to see that this list is indeed alive - I only subscribed a few days
ago, and was disappointed to find nothing at first.
I've just been reading some of Camille Paglia's 'essays' (or maybe I
should just say unsubstantiated slanging matches) in _Vamps and Tramps_ and
was wondering, not having yet read her earlier work, whether anyone knew
what her hate for French poststructuralists and particularly Foucault was
based on? She never really explains, just makes disparaging comments about
'obfuscatory theory' and moves on. Anyone able to enlighten me?

Grayson Cooke
Victoria University of Wellington
Grayson.Cooke@xxxxxxxxx