Re: Re[2]: Reading Order of Things - prefaces

On Thu, 21 Mar 1996, Joe Cronin wrote:
> I have another procedural suggestion for this discussion; in
> fairness to Foucault, and in the spirit of "What does it
> mean to be an author?" and a number of other comments he
> makes, why don't we write our comments anonymously, and get
> rid of all egological interference? We could all be
> floating in cyberspace, discussing Foucault (maybe we don't
> need to mention his name, either).

I didn't even know it was possible to send messages by
email anonymously. (Is this a joke that went over my head?)

Darlene Sybert
http://www.missouri.edu/~c557506/index.htl
University of Missouri at Columbia, English Dept
Office: 6 Tate Hall Tu-Th 1:30-3:30 or by appt
At a lecture on linguistics, the speaker suggested there was no such thing
as a double positive, whereby two affirmatives resulted in a negative.
Someone from the audience called out "Yeah, right!" -Electronic AIR Nwslttr