Re:

Unlike Theodora, I do know a capitalist. It's not that he wants to cause
poverty per se, but rather that h ewants to create wealth. Creating welath
requires capitalism. If that means there will be poverty, well people can
go out and work. It seems like there are two ways we can think of
intending. Consider two cases. A woman is pregnant and does not want to
have the baby, so she aborts. She intends to rid herself of the child per
se. Another woman is prregnant, but is suffering complications. If she
continues to carry the child, she will die. SO in order to save her life,
she aborts. She intends to live, per se, but intends to rid herself of the
child de facto. It seems to me that capitalist intend poverty de facto.
Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that there is a limited
amount of material goods, that the more some have the less others will
have, that capitalism gives more to some and less ot others, upposedly
because of a work-ethic and the intention to produce or work harder, and
thus poverty will result.

JLN "The architectonic structure of the Kantian
jlnich1@xxxxxxxxxxx system, like the gymnastic pyramids of

Sade's orgies and the schematized
principles of the early bourgeois

freemasonry reveals an organization of