Re: what is bio-power?

>Have you read the Sexuality text? Also I remembered, which I am not sure
>if the "Ecrits" book you have contains it, that Hubert Dreyfus and Paul
>Rabinow discuss explicitly biopower, in "Beyond Structuralism and
>Hermeneutics." see particularly pg.134.
>
>Keep in touch. Are you working on your masters with this paper?
>rbehrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have read these texte, few months ago. But I continue to look for a
definition that show the originality and the sociological utility of this
concept... Something very strong to put on my masters paper.

Are you interested on the Gobal Governance and the Bio-power?

--------------------- Alexandre BRASSARD DESJARDINS ---------------------
<<Confondra-t-on toujours Epicure avec Heliogabale?>>

Candidat a la maitrise / Preparing a master's degree Telephone: (418)
692-5271
en science politique / in political science
31 Ste-Ursule, app.7
Universite Laval University
Quebec, CANADA