Re: parasites

On Sat, 1 Jun 1996, Nicholas Dronen wrote:

> jln wrote:
> >
> > First:

> > >Exactly. Free riding parasites abound. THe only question is: when
> > >will we get the chance to string the rich bastards up and feast on
> > >their expropriated wealth?
> > >
> > EXACTLY!!!!
>
> "Resentment" cubed.

Don't you get the feeling that maybe you're at the wrong party?
I'm glad, in a sort of back handed way, that you keep throwing out all
this stuff that I keep haviong to be reminded people really do think,
like your garbage about unions, with respect to which by the way, you can
go fuck yourself, unions are not meant to help you get your car fixed,on
time so that you can get to the golf course on time. It's fun to get a
little worked up, so thanks, and keep sending your messages.
Antoine Goulem,
former union member, and damn proud of it.