Re: parasites

>On Sat, 1 Jun 1996, Nicholas Dronen wrote:
>
>> jln wrote:
>> >
>> > First:

>> > EXACTLY!!!!
>>
>> "Resentment" cubed.

Okay nicholas, perhaps there is a little resentment in my attacks on the
wealthy. But are you denying that your statement (the first in the bunch)
is not a product of resentment of the poor, whom you call free-riders? I'm
sure I could be a rich person- a business person or something- can you be a
poor person? in any case, I'm sure, to get backl to where this thread took
off, that most rich people do not "intend" to make poor people. Why?
Because most don't realize that that is what they are doing. Evidence:
most of your comments about the market and such.

Jeff

JLN "The architectonic structure of the Kantian
jlnich1@xxxxxxxxxxx system, like the gymnastic pyramids of

Sade's orgies and the schematized
principles of the early bourgeois

freemasonry reveals an organization of