Yo:rape

> Should we define rape as a sexual offense or as a criminal assault?

if this is a pole....to my mind rape is not in the least bit sexual. it is
always an act of psychic and physical violence, it has nothing to do with
sex and very little to do with gender. in the US it is also about a
capatilist economy built and dependant upon violence and violent intrusion
that travels easily from the finest rooms in the finest hotels, through the
parks and into the prisons. it is about power and territory/boundary. in
this way its violence is always assaultive and unquestionably criminal.

F L I P