Re: SILENCE...SILENCE...SILENCE.........

Karl: Sorry. I think the "event" of silence is summer scramblin. I've
been busy as hell. Didn't even know you wrote me a post b/c I haven't
been reading...but I just fished it out of my "trash" bin. hehhe. I
dont' have a clue what this is in resonse to, though. Can you give me
some indication of what we're talking about?

ddd

--

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
D D