Re: SILENCE...SILENCE...SILENCE.........

Wow. I guess I *should* spend s'mo time in the archives for this list. I
just found a couple there that I never got. One of which was from Karl
to me. In case I'm not the only one who missed this one, here 'tis:

>Diane: What kind of rubbish is this: Diane nods vigorously. Obviously
>you are not able to reply Michael's post in an intellignet way so you
>get out of the tight spot by responding with this silly remark.

>The only person you fool is yourself and the few others who engage in
>these sillies.

> Cop on!

Diane giggles uncontrollably.

ddd
--

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
D D