Re: SILENCE...SILENCE...SILENCE.........

D: If you fished the message out of your trash bin then I dont
understand how you dont have a clue what the response is to since
I includedin it the body of the relevant message of
yours.

So just read down through the message to get the context. As you
must know, if you want to examine the general context to your own
message then locate the Foucalult Page where the relavant archive
is accessible

I look forward to reading your reply to this message of mine that you
did not even read but simply trashed.

Karl

> Karl: Sorry. I think the "event" of silence is summer scramblin. I've
> been busy as hell. Didn't even know you wrote me a post b/c I haven't
> been reading...but I just fished it out of my "trash" bin. hehhe. I
> dont' have a clue what this is in resonse to, though. Can you give me
> some indication of what we're talking about?
>
> ddd
>
> --
>
> DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
> D D
> D D. Diane Davis D
> D Rhetoric and Composition D
> D Old Dominion University D
> D dddavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx D
> D http://www.odu.edu/gnusers/davis/ddd.htm D
> D D
> DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yours etc.,
Karl

Folow-ups
  • Re: SILENCE...SILENCE...SILENCE.........
    • From: D. Diane Davis