Wittgenstein

Someone posted to this list this week that he was writing about or
wrestling with or had some relationship to or interest in W.
Unfortunately I neglected to save that message, so I'm just going
to send this enquiry to the group although its relationship to Foucault
is thin as in non-existent...
I'm intersted in knowing what W's "sceptical paradox" is.
I'm reading Zizek about Lacan, but he is discussing Hegel's deduction of
monarchy from his philosophy of right (as he describes it). He says

"This coincidence of pure Culture (the empty signifier)
with the left over of Nature in the person of the king entails the paradox
of the king's relationship toward's law...In this sense, monarch functions
as a personification of Wittgenstein's 'sceptical paradox...'"

Later Zizek talks about the "Wittgensteinian definition of identity,"
and I'd like to know more about that, also. I suspect that it is
quite similar to Hegel's just by the way Zizek writes about it.

Like Tina Chanter writing on Irigaray, Zizek spends more time
discussing Hegel's ideas than he does the ostensible subject of the book...

Thanks to the rest of you for your tolerance (Hegel says it is already
decided that you will grant even before I asked. Or was that God who
said that: I get confused.)

Darlene Sybert
...feelings too
Of unremembered pleasure: such, perhaps
As have no slight or trivial influence
On that best portion of a good man's life,
His little, nameless, unremembered acts
Of kindness and of love... -Wm Wordsworth
"LINES Composed A Few Miles Above Tinturn Abbey,
On Revisiting the Banks of the Wye [River]
During a Tour, July 11, 1798"