Call for Papers/Abstracts

Please excuse the intrusion, but participants on this list may be interested
in the following call for papers:

"Marginal Politics/Politics at the Margins: The Case of Nietzsche"
Alan Schrift

Organized Session at 1997 meeting of the International Association for
Philosophy and Literature, May 6-10, 1997
University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL

Papers should be able to be read in 20 minutes. Deadline has passed, but I
am willing to consider a detailed (1-2 page) abstract of papers that address
issues related to Nietzsche, Politics, and Marginality. My deadline for
submission of the selected papers is Nov. 1, so I can consider submissions
until around Oct. 25

Abstract can be sent to me via e-mail, fax, or post:

Alan D. Schrift
Associate Professor and Chair PHONE: 515-269-3161
Department of Philosophy FAX: 515-269-4414
Grinnell College EMAIL: SCHRIFT@xxxxxxxxxxx
Grinnell, IA 50112