Re: Hello

On Fri, 13 Dec 1996, Greg Ratcliffe wrote:

> >there is a derrida list, although i don't know where, i've seen it.
> > solipsist9@xxxxxxx
>
> The Derrida list is at spoons, too. You can probably guess the address.

Actually there isn't a derrida list at spoon. Though we've entertained
ideas about starting a derrida/deconstruction list we've never done it
because, as David Hannigan pointed out, there's already a derrida list at
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. However, just because we haven't started one
in the past it doesn't mean that we won't start one in the future and
we're definitly open to suggestions if people think there's a real need.

Flannon