[no subject]

What do you think about this? Comments anybody?>

> From Althusser's autobiography: "L'avenir dure longtemps ....." p.159
>
>"Of course my philosophical culture of texts was rather limited. Descartes
and Malebranche I knew well; Spinoza, a bit; Aristotle, the sophists, and
the stoics not at all; Platon, pretty well, Kant not at all; some Hegel; and
finally. I knew a few passages from Marx very well."

>Was this really the "philosophical habitus" of french intellectuals? Should
we think that these "reflexes and habit-patterns" were transferred to
anthropology (Levis-Strauss), sociology (Bourdieu) or history (Foucault)?

>From Niilo Kauppi.

"Les evidences ont ete historiquement constituees, elles peuvent etre, du
coup, politiquement detruites."

J.Colombel