Looking for info on Security lecture

I am looking for any detailed information and/or references to Foucault's
1978 annual lecture course at the College de France entitled "Security,
territory and population." The lecture on governmentality from this
course reprinted in _The Foucault Effect_ begins by referring to "a
previous lecture on 'apparatuses of security'," which is the lecture I am
most interested in finding. The first chapter _The Foucault Effect_ makes
clear that the literary executors of Foucault's estate interpret
Foucault's will to preclude the post-humous publication of these lectures.
I wondered if in the 5 years since _The Foucault Effect_ was published
more on the 'security' lecture had become available. Any leads and
references would be appreciated. Please email me at: tance+@xxxxxxxx

Thank you.

David Sidore
Dept. of English