Re:

>What do you think about this? Comments anybody?>

nope just some idiot not anybody

>> From Althusser's autobiography: "L'avenir dure longtemps ....." p.159
>>
>>"Of course my philosophical culture of texts was rather limited. Descarte=
>and Malebranche I knew well; Spinoza, a bit; Aristotle, the sophists, and
>the stoics not at all; Platon, pretty well, Kant not at all; some Hegel; an=
>finally. I knew a few passages from Marx very well."
>>
>>Was this really the "philosophical habitus" of french intellectuals? Shoul=
>we think that these "reflexes and habit-patterns" were transferred to
>anthropology (Levis-Strauss), sociology (Bourdieu) or history (Foucault)?
>>

>>From Niilo Kauppi.

THE EXUSE: Neitzsche and I was bored and it's 4 A.M. in the morning here.
"we embark upon a divine-that is, a creative-way of thinking"-Megill
THE METHOD OF ARGUEMENT: came up with something that vaguely resembled an
arguement then put it through a secret decoder ring i got out of a box of
Kellog's Frosted Flakes ( there not just for kids anymore...)
;)
THE ARGUEMENT:
yep indeedly obulie correct-o-mondo
it was all transferred then reinterpreted so we could have an
exuse to glorify lame unstudied philosophy
like Baudellard ( hell even wired doesn't respect
him). of course this structure let us
have concpetual art 2. Well i'm not sure
if that counts as an advantage.
as 2 did it tranfer well beats me
seems not in the case of F. way to
studied maybe a better comment.
of course does it matter?
I've searched through Kafka
only to find Kafka
never read Neitzsche or
Keirkgaard He had already
written the Metamorphisis
before he had even read
any Schopenhauer.
This comes from looking
at the lists of works
he talks about in the
his notebooks and
journals.I can assure
you he mentions EVERYTHING
he reads... and man did he read
fast.

COMMENTS?:
Somebody one told me Levis-Strauss was into Literary theory...
Platon?

sInCeReL=A5
s=D8|\/|e | |) | 0t