Re: Using Foucault

Dear Atefeh,

I will send you more informations about the book as soon as it is
available. The Centre Georges Pompidou (Centre Beaubourg) is the publishing
house.
Concerning texts published by Foucault in Italian, the best way is to look
through the bibliography in Dits et Ecrits. Be careful: many texts
published in Italian were pirates.
Soory for being so short, but I still have ten pages to write for an
article. I will take more time as soon as I can.

Truly yours,

Dominique Franche (Mr)

dfranche@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dominique Franche, 3 rue de Valenciennes, 75010 Paris, France; tel.: 0146077058
La vie est un desert dont la femme est un chameau