Re: Authors

Colin, you're babbling. Yes, if you want to see what Foucault says you
read him. So let's discuss what you and I read in Foucault, instead of
wasting time on "acolytes", "Frenchism", high-school-honors-class logic
exercises, etc. Me, I actually doubt you've read any Foucault at all;
I've never seen you discuss anything even vaguely related to his ideas.
When this is pointed out, you say: "Yes, I know Foucault's ideas are not
that". Well, I am not interested in what F's ideas are _not_, I am
interested in what they _are_. See you there.

-m