(no subject)

As has been already mentioned F. is opposed to the concept of
human nature where it is seen as something that "has been concealed,
alienated or imprisoned in and by mechanisms of repression".I guess he
would have nothing to say about that definition of human nature
where it is termed as "potential to be constructed into a particular
kind of nature."
As far as Doug's remark that the reason for one's objecting to
one's exploitation etc can only spring from a notion of denial of
some essential humanity,is concerned it has,to my mind, adequately been
answered by Blaine earlier.Different people would object to exploitation
of a group/person etc. for a variety of different reasons.

Ammar,
Karachi.
of nature".