RETURNED BY ADMINISTRATOR

Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 09:46:36 +0930
From: 9309629n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Silence
To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mark -
Hello from Australia - yes, I have seen the recent film version of Romeo
and Juliet (is there anyone left on the planet who hasn't?) And it is a
beaut film - Luhrmann is one of my favourites - I particularly liked the
whole gang warfare thing, but why do you call it a postmodern reading of
Shakespeare? I'd be interested to know - help me get a grip on this whole
*postmodern* business.
Regards, Brigid Venables.