Foucault and Organisation Studies

Hi all,

I am writing a thesis on Foucault and the relevance of his ideas for those
who study the organisation of work (a community that we can talk about as
'organisation studies', at least provisionally). I have conducted a fairly
comprehensive search for work that looks at Foucault and organisation
studies (and associated areas such associology of organisation, 'political
economy', etc.), but I am confident that there are some pieces that I have
missed. Does anyone know of any work in this area? If so, please let me
know. Thanks.

Campbell Jones
University of Otago
Dunedin