moderator?

I'm going to post my own thoughts on the first "chapter," if you
will, tomorrow, but tonight I'm curious as to what everyone thinks
about this moderator idea. Personally, I think it's not too bad an
idea... John Ransom, for example, might be just the person to give
this enough respectability to keep it moving. Or Randall Albright
might also be a good choice, seeing as he seems quite enthused about
this reading. Or, we could just trust the members of the list to
keep something of a collective mind and keep on truckin'.

Ideas? Comments? Tomfoolery?

john

John Hartmann
hartmajr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1575
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, daruber muss man schweigen.
-- Ludwig Wittgenstein