Re: Moving On (2)

Wow, he do the police in different voices!
Cheers for Mr. Carley's egalitarian idealism and populist fervor--
so all expressions of all ideas are essentially the same and so
all must be given equal respect and equal attention and never, no
never (well hardly ever) mocked for their intransigent silliness
and inconsequence. In other words, let the Foucault list (like
the other Alblighted lists) descend to the level of a few
12 year old boys out behind the barn playing "you-show-me-yours-and
I'll-show-you-mine"---right on.
And my oh my, how well he plays that old thesaurus rag!
Tom Dillingham