Re: Moving On (2)

Gee, thanks for proving this 12 year old's point.

Yes, my suggestion that we discuss methodologies is definately an
indication of my populism. Oh, did I say that, "all ideas are essentially
the same?" No, I don't think these were my words. Whip out your
dicktionary and reread my message, or don't, I really don't care.

I am sorry if I come across as policing the list. there is room for
several different readings. If you know, in advance, that you don't want
to see a message from me, my address or name will become farmiliar enough.
Just delete it.

See ya-all.