Re: Foucault and the body

To Rachel, Chad, and Morten,

Thank you all for the info concerning Postmodern Culture.

Any of you interested in the similarity or difference between =
Althusser's ISAs and Foucault's power theory? I take that Foucault's =
rupture apropos of his development of power theory from repressive =
hypothesis to a discursive perspective seems to parallel Althusser's =
change in replacing RSA (repressive state apparatus) with ISAs =
(ideological state apparatus). This is the topic of a paper I am =
working on. Welcome any comment and suggestion.

Flora=20
Dep. of English
Providence University
Taiwan