From: Joerg Marx, SHK FI <marx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, October 11, 1998 00:10
Subject: Biomedical discoursive and non-discoursive practices around AIDS

I am working with a Foucauldian framework on biomedical dicourses
around HIV/AIDS. My aim is to demonstrate, that a Foucauldian
analysis is not only functioning in the field of human sciences, but
also in the field of "hard sciences". Do anyone know something about
this? Is anyone of you intersted to start a discussion about Foucault
and natural sciences?