Re: Biomedical discoursive and non-discoursive practices around

You're a lucky guy, 'cause meanwhile I would also prefer to do a
pure theoretical work on Foucault.
What is your thesis about?
I will answer your question in the next days, but, sorry, in the
moment the university term is starting and tomorrow I will start
to hold my seminar - sure - about Foucault.
Funny, 'cause while you were writing to Dag, I was reading in
Dreyfus&Rabinow. I've tried to summarize the influences on Foucault
in form of a graphic that I will now send to Dag ...
Joerg