caen

Dear Stuart (and all concerned),

your letter is the first source that gives me some information about the =
Caen conference, though I (together with a colleague of mine) sent my abs=
tract to the organizers before the deadline. Will you, please, let me kno=
w more of the conference? The site of the Paris foundation is silent on =
the papers and the participants. That information may be interesting for =
the others as well, since this one seems to be the only conference on Fou=
cault in the coming year. By the way, are there really no conferences on =
him?

Thank you for your help

Balazs