RE: disappeared

Matthew King wrote:

>Who is advocating turning the other cheek? Must I end every sentence
>with: ... but still, PINOCHET SHOULD BE PROSECUTED?

Hey, I was away, and missed lots of stuff. All I saw was a worry about
bloodlust among the General's enemies, so I got a little worried.

Actually I find the bloodlust an easier issue - I want the bastard to
suffer. I can raise all sorts of intellectual objections to an
imperialist/bourgeois state being the prosecutor rather than the Chilean
people (not, of course, that that's a unitary thing, but this is email and
time is short).

Doug