Dasien, a question

Do you mind if I ask you a question?

I have recently become interested in the idea of "Dasein" (after
Heidegger) as a possible method or perspective for inquiry into social
phenomena.

The introduction by Dreyfus in Foucault's "Mental Illness and Psychology"
indicated that 1) Foucault used this method as a critique of
psychoanalysis, and 2) this work was not necessarily typical of Foucalt's
later works. Not being very familiar with Foucault I'm not sure what to
make of that disclaimer, but the idea interests me nonetheless,...

So first of all, does anyone know of a good accessable description of the
concept of Dasein, and second, does anyone know of a few good works by any
author that demonstrates the use of this Dasein in practice?

Many thanks,

PMK

"Why no officer, that isn't my smoking gun in my hand. Why do you ask?"

--Onan, son of Judah (Gen 38:9)