Re: R: request help in tracking a reference

thanks John,
it is indeed in the Chomsky dialogue: I was thrown a little because I
was convinced that it was in _Remarks on Marx_, but I didn't have my copy
with me to check.

best,
ian
Ian R. Douglas | Watson Institute for International Studies
Brown University, Box 1831, Providence, RI 02912 USA

tel: 401 863-2420 fax: 401 863-2192

"Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hard-headed
realisation, based on five thousand years of experience,
that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to
kings, priests, politicians, generals and county
commissioners." - Edward Abbey

http://www.powerfoundation.org